And to show a sense of scale, here's both test bunnies together:
I'm actually thinking now about going back and making another fleece version with the improvements and corrections I've learned. The fleece bunny is apparently makes for a good pillow.
As I still have some of the green fleece and fur left, I might make another set of "Martian Lapines" to sell. I still don't know what I'm gonna do with these two just yet, as both would need finishing embroidery on their paws at the very least. Phase 2 has some embroidery done to his muzzle and I did some test sculpting, although the ears refused to stay tacked down. More things I need to learn more about, which I don't mind -- I love the sense of exploration.